IH Language Programs
Knowledge of another language can boost your career and provide valuable insight into cultural differences. International House Vancouver language courses will help you build a strong foundation and develop fluency in modern languages so you can converse easily with native speakers in daily situations.
All Courses Work on Five Same Principles
- Small classes with a maximum of 10 students to ensure individual attention and active participation.
- Credible instructors who are native speakers and have extensive experience in teaching their respective languages.
- Communicative approaches to instruction with an emphasis on teaching practical language that you will be able to use in everyday conversation.
- Support and encouragement from instructors to make sure that you can learn to speak in a variety of situations with ease and confidence.
- Targeted practice to quickly improve your knowledge of vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar and structure.
|Beginner||Elementary||Lower Intermediate||Upper Intermediate||Advanced|
|1 2||3 4||5 6||7 8||Advanced Seminars|
2019 Program Schedule
|Session||Start Date||End Date|
|A||Jan 7, 2019||Mar 1, 2019|
|B||Mar 4, 2019||Apr 26, 2019|
|C||Apr 29, 2019||Jun 21, 2019|
|D||Jun 24, 2019||Aug 16, 2019|
|Break||Aug 19, 2019||Aug 30, 2019|
|E||Sept 3, 2019||Oct 25, 2019|
|F*||Oct 28, 2019||Dec 13, 2019|
*7 week session