As a well known Arabic school in Vancouver, the International House Vancouver Department of Modern Languages offers private and small group Arabic classes in Vancouver, to both adults and children. International House Vancouver’s Arabic lessons aim to deliver practical knowledge and Arabic speaking skills. Our Arabic courses in Vancouver are taught with a communicative approach and offer unmatched learning and knowledge. IH’s Arabic classes in Vancouver and other modern languages programs are of the highest quality that focus on all the primary language skills. Learn Arabic in Vancouver at International House Vancouver.
Enrich Your Life, Learn Arabic with Us!
Today, Arabic is known for its unique “daad” lettering and its right to left writing structure but there is so much more to this interesting language. Arabic is the base language for science, mathematics, culture, and philosophy.
International House Vancouver Arabic classes will help you build a strong foundation and develop fluency in Modern Standard Arabic so you can converse easily with native speakers in daily situations.
If you already know some Arabic, our free language assessment will gauge your ability and place you in the right level. Contact us at 604 739 9836 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All Courses Work on the Same Principles
- Small classes (maximum 10 students) led by instructors who are native speakers
- A communicative approach to instruction with an emphasis on practical language that you will be able to use from the very first day of your stay abroad
- Encouragement so that you can learn to speak in a variety of situations with ease and confidence
- Targeted practice to quickly improve your knowledge of grammar and structure
Topics are based on everyday and practical situations. You learn through interactive exercises and engaging discussions to help build a strong foundation. Approximately 60% – 70% is devoted to productive conversation skills and 30% – 40% on written skills. Classes include pronunciation rules and drills, vocabulary, verbs, useful phrases, sentence patterns, and grammar. Low cost course materials are purchased separately.
The focus is on speaking and listening. You will learn vocabulary and sentences related to the topic of the day. (Recommended for students who already have a solid foundation. Beginners should take a General course first).
Courses are 8 weeks long with the following exceptions:
- Statutory holidays – a make-up class will be scheduled on the first day
- Intensive courses
- November to December courses that are marked with an asterisk * are 7 weeks long due to Christmas.
General (GEN): 4 skills integrated (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
|GEN||1||Thu||6:30 pm – 8:30 pm||May 2 – Jun 20||$220||Contact us!|
|GEN||4||Thu||6:30 pm – 8:30 pm||May 2 – Jun 20||$220||Contact us!|