Learning Made Accessible
Knowledge of another language can boost your career and provide valuable insight into cultural differences. International House Vancouver language courses will help you build a strong foundation and develop fluency in modern languages so you can converse easily with native speakers in daily situations.
All Courses Work on Five Same Principles
- Small classes with a maximum of 10 students to ensure individual attention and active participation.
- Credible instructors who are native speakers and have extensive experience in teaching their respective languages.
- Communicative approaches to instruction with an emphasis on teaching practical language that you will be able to use in everyday conversation.
- Support and encouragement from instructors to make sure that you can learn to speak in a variety of situations with ease and confidence.
- Targeted practice to quickly improve your knowledge of vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar and structure.
What is the Communicative Teaching Approach?
Unlike the traditional instructor-centered approach, our teaching method focuses on genuine interactive communication between students. A variety of interactive exercises and pronunciation drills are essential components in developing the four language skills but students are also encouraged to participate, discuss and exchange personal insight for a diverse learning experience!
International House Vancouver
We provide the highest quality language programs and services to equip our students with the skills to connect to the world. IH Vancouver is accredited by Languages Canada and is a member of the IH World Organization.