IH Language Programs
Knowledge of another language can boost your career and provide valuable insight into cultural differences. International House Vancouver language courses will help you build a strong foundation and develop fluency in modern languages so you can converse easily with native speakers in daily situations.
All Courses Work on Five Same Principles
- Small classes with a maximum of 10 students to ensure individual attention and active participation.
- Credible instructors who are native speakers and have extensive experience in teaching their respective languages.
- Communicative approaches to instruction with an emphasis on teaching practical language that you will be able to use in everyday conversation.
- Support and encouragement from instructors to make sure that you can learn to speak in a variety of situations with ease and confidence.
- Targeted practice to quickly improve your knowledge of vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar and structure.
|Beginner||Elementary||Lower Intermediate||Upper Intermediate||Advanced|
|1 2||3 4||5 6||7 8||Advanced Seminars|
2018 Program Schedule
|Session||Start Date||End Date|
|A||Jan 8, 2018||Mar 2, 2018|
|B||Mar 5, 2018||Apr 27, 2018|
|C||Apr 30, 2018||Jun 22, 2018|
|D||Jun 25, 2018||Aug 17, 2018|
|Break||Aug 20, 2018||Aug 31, 2018|
|E||Sept 4, 2018||Oct 26, 2018|
|F||Oct 29, 2018||Dec 14, 2018|
*7 week session